The Craft Split Bearing is quickly becoming the global industry standard. And not just in one industry, but wherever an extremely reliable and easily replaceable bearing is a must. From mining operations to paper mills, from the marine industry to steel, for heavy industry of all types, the innovative Craft Split Roller Bearing is transforming would-be catastrophic failures into run-of-the-mill maintenance. Made in the U.S.A. at our Newport News, Virginia facility.
Craft Bearing Company, Inc., located in Newport News, Virginia, was founded with one goal in mind – to become the leading world supplier of split cylindrical roller bearings. Obviously, the first thing we had to do towards that end was build a split bearing that’s superior to anything else out there. After years of intensive research and development and continual testing, our engineers have done just that. Today, we are recognized throughout the world as the leader in Split Bearing Technology.
- PRODUCT’S EASE OF INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- IT’S INCREASED RELIABILITY, PERFORMANCE AND RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- BORE SIZES 1 7/16″ TO 32″; METRIC, SPECIAL APPLICATIONS AND CUSTOM BEARINGS AVAILABLE
- SAME-DAY SHIPMENT THROUGH 12″ AND 300MM
- PROMPT RESPONSE FOR LARGER SIZES AND SPECIAL ORDERS
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- MADE IN AMERICA
- APPROVED BY THE U. S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- FIRST SPLIT BEARING TO BE LLOYD’S REGISTER TYPE APPROVED